Lineage.



Dr. Mikao Usui

Dr. Chujiro Hayashi

Mrs. Hawayo Takata

Iris Ishikura

Arthur Robertson

Diane McCumber / Marlene Shilke

William Lee Rand

Ashanna Solaris

Harmony Grace Elohim




As you may see, when you look up these people on-line, William Rand has a wide and complex lineage, having been attuned by 5 differerent Reiki Masters.
 
I was in the process for a while of finding out how exactly I should count my lineage; through William Rand's first Reiki Master attunement, through his lineage closest to Usui or through the strand that includes how I was also taught Reiki I and Reiki II. I decided to count my lineage through his first Reiki Master attunement. It made the most sense to me.

If I was to count my lineage through William Rand's first Reiki Master attunement, it would be the one above.

The shortest way to count my lineage would be the one below. I don't count it this way because I am not familiar with how these Reiki Teachers taught.



Dr. Mikao Usui

Kan'ishi Taketomi / Dr. Chujiro Hayashi
|                                   |
Kimono Koyama / Chiyoko Yamaguchi
|                                   |
Hiroshi Doi / Hyakuten Inamoto

William Lee Rand

Ashanna Solaris

Harmony Grace Elohim
 


 
This lineage shown below is the lineage that would include the way I was taught Reiki I and Reiki II, the Usui Shiki Ryoho lineage.
 
 

Dr. Mikao Usui

Dr. Chujiro Hayashi

Mrs. Hawayo Takata

Phyllis Lei Furumoto

Carrel Farmer

Leah Smith

William Lee Rand

Ashanna Solaris

Harmony Grace Elohim




I am currently in the process of further research and hope to learn everything I can learn about Reiki from everyone in my lineage who have gone before me on this path, what they taught and how they taught.